Think A-Head: School Program
A free, educational, dynamic, community-based program that teaches students how to avoid risk-taking behavior and develop healthy living habits. Curriculum is tailored to each setting – school, grade, community, and program.
Think A-Head provides customized, engaging content and interactive activities, focusing on these core focus areas:
- General knowledge of the brain
- Recess and Playground Safety
- Pedestrian and Helmet Safety
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Distracted Driving
Think A-Head: Driver Education Program
Is an awareness and prevention presentation that explores the link between dangerous driving behaviors and the risk of sustaining a traumatic brain injury (TBI), the most common cause of death and disability among adolescents and young adults. This program brings essential knowledge to young drivers about the devastating physical, cognitive, and emotional effects that a TBI can cause and empowers them to make safe driving decisions.
Our one-hour multimedia presentation includes:
- Facts about and causes of brain injury
- Information about high-risk driving behaviors (speeding, distractions, etc.)
- Compelling testimonies from Massachusetts residents with TBI from car crashes
- Prevention strategies to reduce the risk of crashes and TBI
For more information, please contact our Education & Program team email@example.com